Growing economic and safety concerns lead to the regulation of the industry. Our curriculum offers different technical and workers Qualifications and Certifications to acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to participate and contribute in the industry
We also offer short courses for advanced participants on current affairs of environmental assessment, environmental stewardship, electricity-specific emissions regulations, decarbonization policy levers more broadly, indigenous relations and infrastructure investment.
Our participants are:
- Oil & Gas Pipeline Operators
- Technical Institutes
- Non-Technical personnel
We help to build a safe, and sustainable workforce of professionals.
QUALIFICATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS:
- POWER GENERATION MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN
- POWER GENERATION I&C MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
- POWER GENERATION MAINTENANCE MECHANIC
- POWER LINE WORKER: DISTRIBUTION
- POWER LINE WORKER: SUBSTATION
- POWER LINE WORKER: TRANSMISSION
Additional Courses for Engineers:
Short courses by Experts Subject Matters
- Knowledge Verified: Successful completion of the written assessment
- Performance Verified: Successful completion of the practical performance of a particular craft
- Certified Plus: Successful completion of both the written assessment and the corresponding performance verification
Industry Advisory Council Members
- Arcus Solutions Inc.
- Duke Energy Gas Transmission
- GE Power Systems Oil and Gas PII (Canada) Ltd.
- IPSCO Inc.
- National Energy Board
- TransCanada Pipelines Limited